Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Strictly Rain lovers!

Finally the monsoon is here. 

Just when you think you cannot go outdoors to photograph any thing, it occurs on a rainy Sunday morning, why not click the rain itself! Comfortably by the window side. 
Until now, I clicked whatever the rain touched and made the Earth green and fresh, so full of life! 

But that day, when I turned my attention to the little rain drops, drizzle, shower and downpour, I realized how beautiful the rain actually is!

The series of pictures are just a few from the rain obsessed me, experimenting with shutter speed and aperture! Hope you enjoy :) The frame is kept same in each, but the effect varies (as per the setting). I am sure they will get better with practice. But couldn't wait to share the first ones!








(The bokeh just added to the beauty)

P.S. My favourite rain quote, "The sound of rain needs no translation" - Alan Watts 
:)
happy monsoon <3

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous pictures! The quote is really beautiful. Happy clicking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent photographs Sneha!!!!! Why don't you participate in National Geographic photo contest?

    ReplyDelete